For detailed view please click on the image!
Kübelwagen on all Frontlines
The ‘Leichter Personenkraftwagen K 1' VW Typ 82
Wartime Service & Production Batches
The Kübelwagen is a legend. While there have been several publications covering this vehicle over the decades, this present book is different as it offers a fresh look and a unique approach: For the first time, a large amount of high-quality wartime photographs were available for the detailed research of production batches and individual components. This has allowed the first-ever, reliable production batch identifier to be published. In addition, the photos displayed are mostly unpublished and come from private photo albums of soldiers that drove in and worked with the Kübelwagen on a daily basis, rather than being well-known propaganda shots.
This book starts where other publications end, with the moment the first Kübelwagen was delivered to the Wehrmacht in mid-1940, and it takes the reader through the war years and to all frontlines.
- Introduction, Acknowledgements
- Kübelwagen - History
- Kübelsitzwagen - The Predecessors of the Kübelwagen
- Kübelwagen - Production Batch Identifier
- Kübelwagen - Close-Up
- Wehrmacht Kübelwagen of the Afrika Korps
- Wehrmacht Kübelwagen on the Eastern Front
- Wehrmacht Kübelwagen on the Southern Front
- Wehrmacht Kübelwagen on the Western Front and in the German Reich
- Kübelwagen in Luftwaffe Service
- Kübelwagen of the Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Polizei
- Kübelwagen - Maintenance, Accidents, Repairs
- Kübelwagen - Funkwagen, Nachrichtenwagen - Radio Vehicles
- Kübelwagen in U.S. Army and British Army Service
- Amerikanischer Kübelwagen - The U.S. ‘Jeep' in Wehrmacht Service
- Kübelwagen Addenda
- Kübelwagen Camouflage Patterns
In 256 pages this book is illustrated with 475 black and white photographs, 16 graphics and illustrations, 33 colour photographs and 12 colour profiles. Complete English text.
Price: 39.00 Euro (national prices and currencies apply)
Here you can download our Catalogue for free.